Candyland SCV has many FREE activities that are great for the whole family:
- Carnival games for kids of all ages
- Inflatable games and bouncers
- Crafts for kids
- Balloon animals
- Face painting
- Live DJ
- Rock wall
- TONS of candy!
Additionally, the following items are available for purchase.
- Food from a selection of food trucks
- What does Candyland SCV Cost? Candyland is a FREE event! The only thing that costs is food purchased from the food trucks.
- Is this event safe? Yes. Candyland SCV will be monitored by security staff, and be in a secure location. However, you are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of your children. Additionally, The Church On The Way Santa Clarita is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Are there restrooms available? Yes. We will have portable, rented restrooms and hand washing stations available at this event. Unfortunately, the church building will remain locked for the duration of Candyland, so no inside restrooms will be accessible.
- Is the event wheelchair accessible? Yes. Wheelchairs are able to access all areas of Candyland.
- Is there parking close to the event? Yes! Candyland takes place in the back parking lot of The Church On The Way Santa Clarita, and there are ample parking spaces available, as well as a commuter lot adjacent to the event.
- What happens if it rains? Candyland will still take place if light or intermittent rain conditions exist! If rain is in the forecast, please bring your umbrella, and dress accordingly. In the event of a heavy downpour, Candyland may be cancelled.
- Will there be an area for me to sit? Yes. We will have tables and chairs available near the food trucks, so that you can sit and eat, or just relax!
Don't see your question on the list? Call The Church On The Way Santa Clarita, and we'll get the answer for you: 661.291.6000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Church On The Way Santa Clarita is a congregation who believes in
LOVING GOD | SERVING PEOPLE | CHANGING LIVES
- Our first priority as believers is to love God. In fact, it's the primary responsibility of a disciple as described by Jesus in Matthew 22:37-38: "Jesus said to him, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.'" Everything begins with us loving God - from our worship time to our teachings, our focus is always on putting God first in our lives.
- Our second priority as disciples is described just one verse later in Matthew: "You shall love your neighbor as you love yourself." If we are living our lives in pursuit of being more like Jesus, then we're going to love what He loves - and that's people! Our love for those around us is shown in service to our community and the fellowship we have as a church family on a weekly basis.
- When we live our lives with a focus on loving God first, and serving people second, there is a product, or "sum" that takes place in people's lives - change! Just like one plus two will always equal three, loving God and serving people always equals changed lives!
Come partner with us in seeing lives changed at The Church On The Way Santa Clarita! For more information about our church, visit our website: www.tcotwsc.org.